Hello Pinecrest Premier Soccer Club Families. We hope you’re safe & well.
As we successfully navigated and progressed through during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic last season and with the continued vaccination becoming available to all, we’re excited and thrilled to announce the start of our Fall 2021 “REC” Soccer Season. To sign up, please click the registration button and have your corresponding credit card information ready.
Below you’ll find useful program information and our proposed schedule for the Spring REC Soccer League. We look forward to seeing you on the pitch.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Additional Information pertaining to the PPSC Recreations Programs:
- Practice and Game venues may include Pinecrest Community Center, Palmetto Elementary, Evelyn Greer Park and/or other facility approved and provided by PPSC and/or VOP
- Practices to take place on Monday-Thursday in 45 minute durations with 3 time slots, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 PM
- Two (2) sessions per week minimum (1 practice and 1 game)
- Balls, bag, cones & scrimmage vest supplied for team practice equipment
- Games are will be played on Saturday mornings/early afternoons with some games potentially played on Friday evenings subject to approval by PPSC and VOP
- Game uniforms and practice jerseys included
- Each team formed must have a parent volunteer as the designated coach; coaching voucher providing a “Free registration” for coaches son or daughter